Rotary Club of Bay City
"Youth & Education"
The Rotary Club of Bay City is pleased to announce that applications for Community Grants are being accepted from groups and organizations that work throughout the year to make Bay County a better place to live.
Grants are made twice a year, in the Fall and Spring. To be considered, all grant applications must complete and received by each cycle's deadline:
Fall Cycle Applications accepted: June 1 through October 15
Distribution By: November 15
Cycle is OPEN Spring Cycle Application accepted: January 1 through March 15
Distribution By: April 30
Cycle is CLOSED The current focus is Youth & Education.
The Community Grant Committee has a limited amount of money available that it can donate to support community projects. Grants are made for amounts between $500.00 and $2,000.00.
Groups and organizations applying for grants should meet the IRS tax exempt status of non-profit 501 (c)(3). Schools, local government entities, and churches in Bay County are eligible to apply.
The Community Grants Committee will consider all completed applications which:
If your organization is interested in applying for such a grant, you may submit a Community Grant Application form, and supporting documents, in one of these ways:
- Focus on Youth & Education
- Clearly state need substantiated with appropriate statistics
- Clearly state anticipated outcomes
- Clear statement outlining what actions have already been taken to reach your goal
- A request for a specific amount of money
- Provide project timeline (award to be spent within 12 months of receipt)
- Agree to attend a Rotary meeting and present the beneficial outcomes of award received to the club members
Contact the committee via US Mail at:
- Determine if the grants cycle is open. It is currently OPEN.
- Print the application PDF, fill it out, add supporting documents, and mail it in.
Use this link: Community Grant Application PDF link.
- Use the on-line application below, which will be e-mailed to the committee.
- Prepare a machine readable application and e-mail it to: CommunityGrants@RotaryBayCity.org
If you send an e-mail application, PDF's are preferred as those can be read by most machines.
MS Word format is also, usually, acceptable.
Rotary Club of Bay City
Attn: Community Grants
PO Box 42
Bay City MI 48707-0042
You may expect a confirmation of receipt within 48 hours.
If you submit an application and do not receive confirmation please contact the Grants Committee Chair at the address above.
For other information, you may send e-mail to CommunityGrants@RotaryBayCity.org
This will be automatically e-mailed to the committee.